The Southwest Virginia Shared Services Alliance will provide business coaching and back-office supports such as accounting, payroll, and human resources, to childcare providers in our region. These services will help providers reduce costs, maximize profits, operate at full capacity, and redirect their resources to employee salaries and benefits. Our goal is to alleviate provider burnout, save providers money, and allow them to focus more on their mission and the children and families they serve.
Benefits to Alliance Members:
• A full-time, back-office team that small providers might not have.
• Less paperwork which translates to more time for planning, preparation, and staff support.
• Improved cashflows, lower aging A/Rs, and collections.
• Stronger enrollment management and more robust marketing to yield lower vacancy rates.
• Reduced costs can allow revenues to be invested in employee pay, medical benefits, and retirement funds.
• Access to affordable healthcare benefits for employees.
• Professional development and HR support for leaders means reduced staff turnover.
• Dedicated support for each step in improving your business practices.
• 3 Tiers of membership to meet varying provider needs and priorities.